The success of the Ultimate Cycle Challenge depends on teams of individuals who are ready to have some fun while joining in our fight against cancer.
You may register up to the day of the event. However, to guarantee you receive an event t-shirt please register by Feb. 15, 2013.
Starting a Team
Team Captains......Click on Register Now button above. This will allow you to register your team and yourself.
- During Registration select Yes under Start a Team. A new box will appear for you to enter your Team Name
- Your team can consist of a single rider riding non-stop or as many members as you’d like to take turns as a relay team.
- Your team will also have the option of riding for 12 or 24 hours. 24-hour teams will start at 8:00pm Friday and ride until 8:00pm on Saturday. 12-hour teams will ride from 8:00am-8:00pm on Saturday.
- Each team will be assigned a specific “team spot” where their team bike will be located and kept in constant motion throughout the event. Teams have the option to ride either a provided stationary spin bike or bring in your own bike trainer & bikes. Trainers are encouraged and are very helpful for those riders who are really challenging themselves and will be on the bike for many hours.
Joining a Team
Team Members......Click on Register Now button above.
- During Registration select No under Start a Team. Then select Yes under Join a Team. A new box will appear for you to enter your Team name or Team Captain Name
Don't have a team?
- No problem...select No under Start a Team. Then select Yes under Join a Team. A new box will appear for you to enter “UCC Friends” when prompted for a Team Name.
The UCC Friends team is made up various individuals that want to join our event but don't have a team. Upon receipt of your registration we will get in touch with you regarding when you would like to ride.